Hong Kong Business Aviation Centre
Asia’s Premier Fixed-Base Operator: Safety, Service and Style
Uncompromising Commitment: Safety First
Hong Kong Can-do Spirit
Restrictions on Entering Hong Kong & Transit/Transfer arrangement & Inbound Travel – Compulsory Quarantine
The following types of travellers are restricted from entering Hong Kong until further notice:
– Hubei residents;
– Non-Hong Kong residents who have visited the Hubei Province of China in the past 14 days;
– Non-Hong Kong residents coming from overseas countries and regions by plane; and
– Non-Hong Kong residents coming from the Mainland, Macao and Taiwan who have been to any overseas countries and regions in the past 14 days.
Transit/Transfer of passengers by business jet at Hong Kong International Airport (VHHH/HKG) will be resumed with effect from 1st June 2020.
Aircraft Operators/agents have the utmost responsibilities in ensuring that the transit passengers will be accepted at the final destinations before flying to VHHH/HKG.
The no-entry restriction for non HK residents from overseas remains unchanged.
Inbound Travel – Compulsory Quarantine
All inbound travellers arriving in Hong Kong from Mainland China/Macao/Taiwan and overseas, including Hong Kong and non-Hong Kong residents, are subject to 14-day compulsory quarantine at designated places (home or other accommodation). Arrivals holding a visa with validity of less than 14 days will be denied entry.
Specified conditions imposed on inbound travellers who have visited specified high risk places (Cap.599H)
Traveller who was in the specific countries as below for the past 14 days is required to provide additional documentation/ proofs before coming to Hong Kong:
• South Africa
• United States of America
1. Certificate from laboratory with traveller’s ID and verify traveller tested negative within 72 hours before STD
2. Original laboratory report
3. Certificate from local government recognising the laboratory
4. Hotel booking of 14 days in Hong Kong upon arrival
5. Operator to submit a document for each flight indicating traveller and fulfilment of above
New: Specimen Collection Procedure for All Inbound Passengers & Crew
Air crew travelling between Hong Kong and the Mainland, Macao, Taiwan or foreign places to perform their duties
With effective from 29Jul 2020
– All air crew must have a negative result of test for COVID-19 done at an accredited laboratory, with the specimen collected within 48 hours prior to boarding the flight to Hong Kong. Otherwise, the air crew must take a test for COVID-19 at the Temporary Specimen Collection Centre (TSCC) of the Department of Health (DH) upon arrival at the Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) and wait for the test results there or at any other designated location.
– Operators/Trip planners must arrange point-to-point transportation for their air crew to travel between the HKIA and their place of accommodation and prohibit the use of public transportation which will serve the general public at the same time. Operators/Trip planners should also ensure that their air crew will self-isolate at a designated location in accordance with DH’s requirements. Air crew should strictly observe the principle of minimising contact with the local community during their stay in Hong Kong.
Apart from all asymptomatic inbound travellers, crew arriving at the Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) are required to undergo mandatory deep throat saliva sampling for virus testing with effect from 08 July.
The process of health check, immigration & C&E clearance and sampling will take place at the HKIA Terminal 1 (commercial terminal). Inbound passengers are mandated to stay at designated venues to wait for test results. If tested negative, the passengers have to go to their accommodation as soon as possible by their own means for compulsory quarantine.
Please expect a longer post-flight holding time of around 8-10 hours.
Hong Kong Business Aviation Centre (HKBAC) is Asia’s Premier Fixed-Base Operator (FBO) for business aircraft. Located in the aviation hub of Asia and operating around the clock, it is the most convenient arrival and departure point for destinations in Mainland China, other parts of Asia and beyond.
Services & Facilities
HKBAC provides professional services along with top quality facilities to customers across the globe and around the clock.
Join The HKBAC Team
HKBAC is a leading FBO in Asia. We provide career opportunities in a wide range of positions. Whether you are a fresh talent looking to start a diverse and exciting career, or a professional contemplating new career development, you will find rewarding job possibilities with us at HKBAC.
Join us today – and let your career soar.